Monday, December 26, 2011

Peace, love and presents.

Morning, afternoon and evening to you folks - I hope that everyone had a lovely Christmas day yesterday. As I said before, I love Christmas, but I'm just not feeling it this year! Bummer, huh?
That said, it wasn't exactly the worst day of the year. I'm typing this post on my glorious new iPhone 4, which does...well, everything bar talk back. I love it. It's fast and shiny and doesn't buzz when I call someone. iPhones are great.
Obviously, I just got a few small thing s after the phone, which proved to be kind of bizarre. I got a cow...(I think it's a small tablecloth, but I'm not sure. ) thing, a set of kitchen-y things (oven gloves etc. - I do love baking!) and te awesome-looking How To Be A Woman, by Caitlin Moran. It's a feminist memoir written by a comedian and it looks brilliant, I can't wait to get stuck Into it :)
Outside the family, I got wonderful presents from Zoe and David - I got this mug from the former and a super cool Dalek poster from the latter. They know me too well! I also got a USSR war medal from Dave, which is super cool to a history nerd like me :)

I spent yesterday with my parents, siblings, grandparents and uncle's family - which meant a lot of running About after my three year old cousin. My day culminated in Facebook and rum, quite naturally - my family are all too sick to spend time with, as I'm trying very hard to stay healthy. Festive cheer, wha'?

No comments:

Post a Comment