Saturday, December 10, 2011

Nomz.

I just ate four slices of pizza without really thinking about it. Yes, I'm disgusting, but I've also eaten little else today. Pizza is the most horribly addictive food, with the noble exception of cheese & crackers. But hell, I really, really adore food, particularly when it's cold and when RTE News is on in my living room for the third time today. I do things without thinking a lot of the time nowadays, often things that aren't particularly good for me. More often, it involves pizza, actually.
However, some things are better than food, though largely because they don't evoke a sense of guilt regarding the eating of pizza. Some things, however, are out of my reach because of the bloody year that's in it. Sigh.
Some things make sixth year survivable.

I am terribly cheesy.

2 comments:

  1. New blog? I've been a very lazy blogger recently so only noticed now. Must update my blogroll..

    Also, you're disgusted at eating four slices? This is a semi-acceptable statement only if the pizza was cut in quarters. It wouldn't be fair to the leftover slices, they'd feel unloved if they weren't eaten..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes me feel much better! :D they were huge slices, but hey, it was worth it :3

    ReplyDelete