Friday, April 20, 2012

Leaving Cert. lists

The world of Leaving Cert. multitasking is a very scary one. Right now, I'm writing a blog, watching The Simpsons and attempting to write up my History Research project, which is due this day week. All of this is being done through a haze of coughs and sniffles, as an infection has knocked me for six this week. I've been out for the whole week (typical - just after Easter!) but managed to do my Irish Oral...just. I now have two days to cram some French into my brain as well as catch up on all the work I've missed. Fun, eh?
I'm the kind of person who makes lists in an attempt to make things seem less scary. My phone is full of them, from work I need to do to songs I ought to download. It calms me down somehow, much like having a full pencilcase or a big, chunky ringbinder. Maybe I'm just a big lame. Anywho, earlier today I made a list of "key dates" between now and the magic June 21st. Seems terrifying, huh? But it's made me that little bit more motivated to see just how things flesh out. French and History on the same day, eh? I know where my loyalties lie, and it's not with the French.
Anywho, I'm posting the list here, partly so I know where it is and partly to have something to post. And I'll get to cross stuff off, and who doesn't love that? :)

  • March 28th: Agricultural Science project due
  • March 28th: LCVP portfolio due
  • April 18th: Irish Oral
  • April 23rd: French Oral
  • April 27th: History RSR due
  • May 2nd: LCVP exam
  • Week of May 2nd/3rd: Agricultural Science interview
  • June 6th: English Paper one/Home Economics.
  • June 7th: English paper two.
  • June 8th: Maths paper one.
  • June 11th: Maths paper two/Irish paper one
  • June 12th: Irish paper two/Biology.
  • June 13th: French/history.
  • June 21st: Agricultural Science.

No comments:

Post a Comment